COVID-19 Malpractice Mitigation Toolkit
For Hospitals, Physicians and Senior Care
To protect you and your team against the risk of emerging malpractice threats, SE Healthcare has created the COVID-19 Malpractice Mitigation Toolkit. The toolkit targets potential claims that could surge after the pandemic subsides. Click below to get started.
Take Steps Now to Protect Against Future COVID-19-Related Claims
The COVID-19 crisis has created new legal risks for physicians, hospitals and senior care facilities. Unfortunately, even the best-intended immunity laws will not prevent all pandemic related medical malpractice claims because those laws are often focused on protecting treatment decisions surrounding COVID-19 patients. Consider non-COVID-19 healthcare services and procedures that are modified, delayed, or cancelled due to the pandemic – the repercussions may place you at malpractice risk.
Healthcare providers must consider how these indirect issues could lead to lawsuits and take steps to mitigate against them. For example, personal injury lawyers are already analyzing future claims against providers such as:
- Delayed diagnosis of other diseases
- Ineffective care due to limited resources
- Failure to appropriately implement telemedicine procedures leading to failed or delayed diagnosis
Hospitals, senior care facilities and other entities are at risk for claims alleging:
- Failure to formulate policies or procedures to prevent pandemic shortages
- Failure to adequately create, update or implement emergency preparedness plans
- Failure to ensure ethical guidelines in place for appropriate allocation of resources
- Failure to appropriately assure competencies for expanded scope of practice
Protect Against New, Emerging Legal Threats
To help you and your team address the risk of new malpractice threats, SE Healthcare has created the COVID-19 Malpractice Mitigation Toolkit. The toolkit targets potential claims that could surge after the pandemic subsides.
The COVID-19 Malpractice Mitigation Toolkit features 4 components.
Brief survey to
gauge liability risk for
these types of claims
actionable insights related
to the potential risks
Practical tools, templates
& other resources for
immediate mitigation use
Get Started Now – 6 Simple Steps
- Purchase for a group of any size – Medical Practice, Hospital, Senior Care
- SE sets up account with list of providers
- SE sends out personalized email invitations to take the assessment
- Providers and/or leadership complete a 4-minute assessment
- Immediate feedback with best practices, access to forms, publications and web content
- Administrators receive aggregate results in practical dashboard to compare awareness, discover risk and enable immediate mitigation
Inquire below to get started.