The Enrichment Center, a comprehensive library of short educational videos, documents, audio recordings and other high-impact resources available exclusively to program subscribers, provides physicians with actionable guidance allowing organizations to address and prevent burnout.
Examples of the types of content your team will receive include:
- Proven methodologies for recognizing and addressing burnout in yourself and others
- Instructional content to help you build a better work life balance
- Resources to allow you to take back your practice by addressing issues like EMR fatigue and “broken record” moments in your office day
- Guides and tool kits to assist employee physicians to navigating daily challenges
- Tips and resources to help leaders become more effective
- Informational content to help you maintain meaningful connections to your patients
To take steps to address and prevent burnout within your organization, fill out the form on this page, contact us via email at firstname.lastname@example.org or call (843) 414-5090.
The 3 main components of the Physician Burnout Prevention Program:
Sample Video from the Enrichment Center