Health and Burnout Report
Once your team has completed the assessment, the next step is to review the data and insights provided to you in an easy-to-read, high-impact report. The report provides valuable organizational and work unit-level data available to leadership, as well as individualized reports for physicians. The survey measures an individual’s personal assessment of their level of burnout and their attitudes and perceptions about the workplace and organizational leadership.
The report includes:
- Easy-to-understand graphs and charts in PDF format
- Links to pertinent content and tools to improve wellness individually and across the organization
- Overview of overall scores
- Drills down to locations (such as hospital or practice locations) and work groups within hospitals or practices (where applicable)
- Filter by specialty, age, gender and location
To take steps to address and prevent burnout within your organization, fill out the form on this page, contact us via email at firstname.lastname@example.org or call (843) 414-5090.