Your first step in addressing and preventing burnout is the Physician Burnout Prevention Program’s burnout assessment. The assessment is weighted for impact on risk and downstream consequences to the organization. The results provide measures of five categories: work environment, burnout, turnover, personal wellness, and risk management and safety. Leadership receives actionable data displayed in a detailed report that allows for focused interventions and decisions.
Highlights of the assessment include:
- 10 total questions
- Actionable data that allows leadership to make targeted decisions and provides insights to physicians to help lower stress and improve well-being
- Validated inventory from the World Health Organization, the Veterans Health Administration, and the Physician Worklife Single Item Survey
- Short and simple to complete, taking less than 10 minutes
- Available for use on multiple devices (mobile, tablet, or computer)
- Ability to customize work locations to organization
- Ability to customize roles to organization
- Anonymous results
- Free text entries at end of survey to collect stressors
To take steps to address and prevent burnout within your organization, fill out the form on this page, contact us via email at firstname.lastname@example.org or call (843) 414-5090.