Long-Term Care Assessment
The need for long-term care is expanding as baby boomers age in. There is an emerging shortage of long-term care providers and increasing scrutiny on the quality of care provided. SE Healthcare has developed a solution to help create the foundation for long-term care measurement and improvement.
The Long-Term Care Assessment:
- Provides a window into the health of your organization
- Helps uncover issues invisible to management
- Displays a gap analysis (the gap between best and actual practices)
- Points providers to specific corrective actions
- Prevents unnecessary expenditure of resources
- Provides laser-focused targets
- Helps to reduce errors, adverse events, complaints, claims and pay-outs
- Assists with optimizing reimbursement by eliminating penalties and preparing for value-based payment models
Your team will have access to quality related data insights displayed in an easy-to-navigate, long-term care-specific dashboard. The interactive dashboard allows you to examine the data most critical to your success at your convenience.
The platform measures ALL of what matters, going beyond
other products on the market to provide insight into:
- Culture of Safety
- Staff Engagement
- Rehospitalization Rates
- Pressure Ulcers
- Care Planning
- Geropsychiatric Care
- Optimal Flexible Staffing
The Long-Term Care Assessment evaluates
the following critical areas of risk:
- Pressure Injury
- Medication Reconciliation
- Change in Status
- Performance Improvement
- Complaint Processes
- Adverse Events
Expertise Behind The Platform
SE Healthcare’s subject matter experts collaborated to develop a product that measures what matters most to residents and their families, as well as your organization. The product development team for the platform includes:
- Physicians – High Profile Academic, Former Executive VP NCQA, Geriatrician
- Nurses – Patient Safety, Clinical Quality Consultants
- Risk Managers – Healthcare, Long-Term Care Experience
- Medical Malpractice Attorneys – Intensive Experience in Post-Acute Care, Nursing Homes, Retirement Communities, Liability Claims
- Reimbursements Experts – Value-Based Purchasing
SE Healthcare’s clients in the senior and long-term care space made the following comments about the impact of the platform in their organizations:
“Based on the results, we’ve created an action plan for implementing best practice improvements and policy updates. The review of portal data from the platform has allowed us to focus on our most critical risk areas.”
“We really were excited about the results, right there in front of us showing immediate, real-time data.”
“It is very important to me to ensure our staff are well-cared for, feel valued, educated and trained about job responsibilities, and feel they are respected and heard in our organization. This helps improve staff retention and build our culture of safety/risk awareness and quality.”
SE Healthcare’s HIPAA-compliant platform is easy to implement. We take care of the setup for you. The navigation is simple and intuitive; getting started only requires two steps.
- Your team members receive an email survey that takes no more than 10 minutes to complete.
- Log into your Long-Term Care Assessment Dashboard to review real-time metrics.
Really… it’s that easy. Valuable information at the tips of your fingers. The data and information you receive is used to provide a plan for improvement using SE Healthcare’s Performance Improvement Tools, which are available to you and your team within the Physician Empowerment Suite™.
The SE Healthcare team is here to support you throughout the process to make sure you achieve optimal results. It all kicks off with a brief 15-minute orientation call to plan the set-up of your new account, walk you through how to view your data in your dashboard and answer any questions you may have about the onboarding process. Our team is also available during normal business hours to provide you with ongoing support to ensure your success.