The Clinical Effectiveness Platform
The Clinical Effectiveness Platform is a specialty-specific data analytics solution that helps uncover clinical best practices insights. The questions within the assessment are created and vetted by leading minds in the healthcare field and are designed to assess high risk areas that leave your organization vulnerable. By utilizing the Clinical Effectiveness Platform, providers gain access to insights that:
- Improve patient satisfaction
- Enhance physician work satisfaction and culture
- Reduce risk and exposure to malpractice claims
- Inform your value story to more effectively negotiate higher reimbursement from payers
- Align standards of care with actual practice
The Science Behind the Platform
The specialty-specific assessments within the Clinical Effectiveness Platform are thoroughly vetted by a team of internal and external subject matter experts. Our subject matter experts include:
- Clinical psychologist with over 20 years of experience
- American Institute for Research Director for Patient and Family Engagement
- Former CEO and Former Chairman of the National Patient Safety Foundation
- Certified professionals in healthcare quality and safety
- Medical director of a large university medical center
- Former chief medical officers
- Executive Director of NCQA
- Medical Malpractice Attorneys familiar with liability risk
Earn CME with SE and MUSC
Medical University of South Carolina, SE provides AMA PRA Category 1 Credit(s)™. For completing a Clinical Effectiveness Assessment and passing a post-test, providers are awarded 0.5 Continuing Medical Education (CME) credits.Through a joint providership with the
SE Healthcare’s Clinical Effectiveness platform is easy to implement. The navigation is simple and intuitive, and getting started only requires two steps.
- Providers receive an email survey that takes less than 10 minutes to complete
- Log in to your Clinical Effectiveness Dashboard to view real-time metrics, including rationale and links to resources
Really…it’s that easy. Valuable information at the tips of your fingers in just minutes. The data and information you receive is then used to provide a plan for improvement using SE Healthcare’s Performance Improvement Tools, which are available to you and your team within The Physician Empowerment Suite® Platform.
The insights delivered to you through the Clinical Effectiveness platform can help you eliminate medical malpractice risks within your practice. Eliminating those risks and improving operations can lead to rewards like a boost in your practice’s reputation and the ability to negotiate increases in reimbursement.
The SE team is here to support you throughout the process to make sure you achieve optimal results. Onboarding kicks off with a brief 15-minute orientation call to set up your new account and answer any questions you may have. Once orientation is complete, the system will walk you through each step of establishing your account. At your readiness, Clinical Effectiveness Surveys will begin to be distributed to your providers.
Once the data from the surveys have populated the dashboard, our customer support staff will walk you through viewing your data in your dashboard. Our team is always available during normal business hours to provide you with ongoing support.