The Reimbursement Effectiveness™ Platform
Simply put, the Reimbursement Effectiveness™ Platform is designed to help your practice get the reimbursement dollars you deserve from payers and make your practice more attractive to networks. Through data insights, typically only available to payers, your practice can:
- Build a value story to help you negotiate more effectively with payers
- Uncover areas where your practice is underpaid
- Develop a negotiation strategy for your top commercial payers
- Realize an increase in reimbursement of up to 5-20%
- Discover ways to enhance the performance of your practice
The Reimbursement Effectiveness™ Platform contains three valuable components:
The Payer Portfolio Analysis
This benchmarking analysis tool displays payment rates for top commercial payers compared to Medicare benchmarks. Highlighting where practices are underpaid, practices create a fee-for-service, payer-specific strategy for top commercial payers. Practices use this report to leverage negotiation for increased fee-for-service rates and overall payment rates.
The Value Story
This report quantifies a healthcare provider’s value to key stakeholders in the market based on quality and practice operations. The Value Story Report highlights performance areas where the organization excels as well as areas to improve.
The Video Resource Library
This database of instructional videos walks users through a variety of topics, including:
- The changing landscape of healthcare
- The steps to better leverage for negotiation with payers
- Elements of value-based pay
- How to prepare a Payer Portfolio Analysis and use it to negotiate with payers
- Expert knowledge on reimbursement topics
- How to optimize use of The Physician Empowerment™ Suite
With only three simple steps, the SE Healthcare team makes it easy for you to implement The Reimbursement Effectiveness™ Platform.
- Your team pulls claims data from your EMR or practice management system
- The Reimbursement Effectiveness™ platform software guides you step-by-step through the process of uploading the file and entering summary information.
- A Percentage of Medicare report and a Volumes report are generated, targeting where payer negotiations will be most effective.
The Reimbursement Effectiveness™ Platform helps private practices determine and articulate their value in the market to earn increased reimbursements from payers.
The SE team is here to support you throughout the process to make sure you achieve optimal results. Onboarding kicks off with a brief 15-minute orientation call to set up your new account and answer any questions you may haveOur team is available to help make your onboarding process simple and guide you through the process. Digital tools like an online demo are also available to empower you to more easily self-onboard.